Toll Pass Information
Hours of Operation
- January 2, 2014 thru January 31, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- February 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. The toll pass sales desk closes daily for a 30 minute lunch break at approximately 12:30
- Annual Passes may be purchased at Santa Rosa Island Authority Office.
- The sales office will be closed on all Federal Holidays including Veteran's Day (11th of November), Thanksgiving (27th to 28th of November), Christmas (23rd to 25th of December) and New Years Eve, and New Years Day).
Annual Pass Costs
- $50 for public annual passes (including motorcycles).
- $70 for commercial annual passes (all vehicles displaying any commercial markings or advertising including magnetic or rooftop advertising signs or owned by a commercial business).
Please Note: The cost of annual passes are not pro-rated.
Annual Pass Purchases
- New Annual Pass Purchases: Beginning Thursday, January 2, 2014 at Santa Rosa Island Authority office - 1 Via de Luna, Pensacola Beach.
- Your vehicle that the Annual Pass is to be attached has to be in the SRIA Parking Lot.
- Provide completed application to Annual pass Sales Representative.
- Provide payment in the form of cash, check, money order, or credit card Visa or MasterCard only - A bank service fee will apply.
Please make all checks payable to Escambia County BCC.
Annual Pass Installation
- Annual Passes must be permanently affixed to each vehicle below the inside rear view mirror by an authorized employee.
- Annual Passes not permanently affixed by an authorized employee will be confiscated and cancelled. Annual Passes attached with velcro or any unauthorized tape will also be cancelled.
Beginning November 1, 2013
- Provide a completed application to the annual pass representative (including Annual Pass number), at the SRIA Office.
- Provide payment in the form of cash, check, money order, or credit card. Please make all checks payable to Escambia County BCC.
- All renewals after December 24, 2013 must be done at Santa Rosa Island Authority after Jan 2, 2014.
- Complete application.
- Mail completed application along with check or money order to:
Bob Sikes Toll Bridge Office
415 Pensacola Beach Blvd.
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your pass to be renewed in the system. If you come through the toll plaza before your pass is renewed in the system you will be required to pay the toll.
Please Note: Application must be filled out completely. Any applications with incomplete information will not be renewed and will be returned. Do not send cash with this option and no receipt will be given.
Replacement of an Annual Pass
- A $2.00 charge will apply to any valid annual pass that needs to be reattached or transferred to another vehicle.
- In the event an annual pass is stolen or destroyed in an accident, a $20.00 replacement fee will apply. Proper purchase documentation for the old pass & documentation of a police report and/or insurance claim is required for a $20.00 replacement. If no documentation is presented, a new pass can be purchased at the regular rate.
- Any annual pass left on a vehicle that has been sold, traded or otherwise relinquished from your possession will not constitute as a $20.00 replacement.
- Any Annual Pass broken or damaged by the customer will not constitute as a $20.00 replacement. A new Annual Pass will have to be purchased.
- Annual passes are valid for the Bob Sikes Toll Plaza only and will not work at any other toll plaza. Only passes purchased from the Santa Rosa Island Authority Office will allow passage across the Bob Sikes Bridge.
- Each new annual pass must be purchased separately. If you have multiple vehicles, you must fill out a separate application for each vehicle and pay separately. The vehicle that the new pass is to be attached to must be present at the time of the sale.
- The annual pass is the property of Escambia County and must be surrendered upon request. For more information about the toll facility, or to report problems, you may contact the Escambia County Public Works Office at 850-595-3418